Another fantastic evening was had by all… at our Expo and Graduation this weekend. More talented graduates have now been read more
Graphic Design, Interior Architecture & Fashion Design
Study in the sun for your Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Design.Why not check out our popular Foundation and Summer Courses while you're here too?
Probably the number one absolute best most affordable friendliest most cosmopolitan design school in the world.
Founded on the 1st of October 1995 in Marbella - Spain
Marbella Design Academy is an exclusive, private international design school situated by the lovely white village of Monda, only 15km from the jet-set city of Marbella on the shoreline of the Mediterranean in the South of Spain.
A beautiful place to study for your official Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours degree in:
Interior Architecture, Graphic Design or Fashion Design
The programmes, which are taught in English, have been developed from over almost 20 years of experience.
They are delivered and assessed by Marbella Design Academy,
awarded by and quality assured by Middlesex University.
Top 10 reasons for studying design at Marbella Design Academy:
1. High academic level of tuition with a near 100% employment rate on graduation.
2. Classes are taught in English by world-class, professional tutors.
3. As the Academy has a maximum capacity for 230 places, students benefit from plenty of one-to-one teacher attention in a family-like and friendly atmosphere.
4. Marbella Design Academy is situated on a 10.000m2 nature park in its own beautiful 2.000m2 building, meeting all requirements set by the Ministry of Education.
5. Student life is great, living locally in really nice furnished apartments (by themselves or sharing with another student) for less than 250 euros per month each.
6. No transportation expenses are necessary as the Academy is within short walking distance from the village of Monda.
7. Living costs in the south of Spain are among the lowest in Europe.
8. The beautiful restaurant at the Academy serves good and healthy lunches for 4.30 euros. Soft drinks and coffee for just 1 euro.
9. The weather is among the best in the world with more than 300 warm and sunny days per year and fresh clean air.
10. A truly international school. With more than 40 different nationalities present at the Academy you cannot avoid making lifelong friends from all over the world.
Get ready for a rewardingsuccessfullucrativesatisfyingbrilliant future in design...
Our Graduates have a near 100% employment rate!
Each academic year is quality controlled by external examiners, appointed by Middlesex University. When the 3-year higher education in design programmes of Marbella Design Academy have been successfully completed, students will be awarded an official BA (Hons) degree by Middlesex University London.
Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.