Marbella Design Academy
Founded in 1995.
A private International Design School.
Institution state recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
Offering 3-year programmes in design taught in English:
BA (Hons) degrees awarded by Middlesex University London.
The 3-year design programmes that are offered to the students at the Marbella Design Academy were developed over 19 years of experience. The programmes are delivered and assessed by Marbella Design Academy, awarded by and quality assured by Middlesex University.
BA (Hons) degrees from Middlesex University
When the 3-year programmes in either Interior Architecture, Graphic Design or Fashion Design have been successfully completed, the students will be awarded an official BA (Hons) degree by Middlesex University.
Each academic year is quality controlled by external examiners, appointed by Middlesex University London.
How is Marbella Design Academy different from other design schools?
- An exclusive design school offering tuition taught in English, delivered in a friendly atmosphere.
- Each student receives plenty of teacher attention, which is so important for the best academic results.
- Our Graduates have a near 100% employment rate.
- With a highly sought after and limited number of places available each year, students are guaranteed an unequalled level of attention from our great team of highly professional tutors and staff.
- Our students are all unique. At the Marbella Design Academy we get to know all our students personally and support each of them individually, respecting their cultural backgrounsd and creative expressions.
- We have our own 2000m2 lovely, purpose-built building situated in a beautiful 10.000m2 park.
- The Academy is state recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
- Situated in a beautiful and safe place in the South of Spain, only 15 kilometres from the jet set city of Marbella and the beaches at Mediterranean Sea.
- Only a 3 minute walk from the picturesque white village of Monda, where 80% of our students live in good reasonably priced accommodation. Each student pays approximately 200 to 250 euros per month in rent including water and electricity costs. We can help all our students find accommodation in Monda. Finding accommodation.
- The living costs in Monda are very reasonable and the weather is the best in Europe with more than 300 warm sunny days per year and the air is fresh.
- We provide guidance with the Visa process for international students (non EU members).
- The health care system is excellent. Students can get a private health insurance for less than 50 euros per month and there are several good hospitals to be reached within 20 minutes.
- Malaga airport is only 25 minutes away, which connects with all major cities in Europe.
- We offer voluntary FREE Spanish classes once per week throughout all 3 years of study.
- We have students of more than 40 different nationalities.
- It's just a great place to be a student! We are certain you will love it here and we look forward to welcoming you to our Marbella Design Academy family.
With 19 years of experience, a progressive attitude and a young dynamic team of professionals, the Marbella Design Academy has come to be considered as one of the foremost international design school, having attained an academic standard that competes with the best design schools in the world.Courses begin twice per year in September and January.
You can apply for the courses via our online APPLICATION FORM
.NEW! Marbella Design Academy has it´s own 3D Print workshop.
SUMMER COURSES offered during July and August 2014:
Marbella Design Academy offer intensive Summer Courses in:
- Illustrator - 2 weeks (800€) 21 July to 1 August.
- PhotoShop - 3 weeks (1.200€) 4 August to 22 August
- Illustrator + PhotoShop - 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August
- 3D Printing - 2 weeks (800€) 11 August to 22 August
- AutoCad - 2 weeks (800€) 21 July to 1 August
- 3D MAX - 3 weeks (1.200€) 4 August to 22 August
- AutoCad + 3D MAX (introduction) 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August
- Photography Basic - 2 weeks (800€) 21 July to 1 August
- Photography + Multimedia - 3 weeks (1.200€) 4 August to 22 August
- Photography Basic + PhotoShop - 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August
- Indesign - 2 weeks (800€) - 21 July to 1 August
- Indesign + PhotoShop - 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August
- Screen Print - 2 weeks (800€) 21 July to 1 August
- Screen Print + PhotoShop - 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August
- Interior Decoration - 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August
- Fashion Design - 5 weeks (2.000€) 21 July to 22 August