* 3 weeks 3D MAX (1.200€)
– 20/7 to 21/8
Taught in English. 5 days a week (Mon-Fri). Study hours: 10:00-15:00
Laptop and software installed.
You can download a trial version which is valid for 3 months or you can as a student at the Academy buy a student version of the programme.
About the course
We help you find good non-expensive accommodation in Monda for the time of the length of your course.
The students are welcome to bring a project of their own to be solved during the course.
3D MAX is a great 3D programme to master for all designers or people interested in learning how to make professional 3D computer drawings. With 3D MAX you can produce professional 3D computer drawings of your ideas – projects.
When you have learned to use the 3D Max program you can easily and effectively visualize your ideas to the client. Such as architectural project, interior architecture projects, product design projects, furniture design projects as well as any other ideas-projects you need to visualize from different angles for your client.
3D MAX is a great programme to master especially when combined with AutoCad.
AutoCad: You will be taught how to use all the main features of the AutoCAD programme. The course will cover all the essential tools that are commonly used and you will develop a hands-on knowledge of their application. At the end of this course the students will have learned how to develop a project in plan, elevations and sections using AutoCAD.
When the course has been completed you will receive a certificate in:
3D MAX – 3 weeks.
You can apply to the courses via the Online Application Form.
Summer courses offered in 2015:
- Illustrator - 2 weeks – 20/7 to 31/7
- Photoshop - 3 weeks – 3/8 to 21/8
- Illustrator + Photoshop - 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- 3D Printing - 2 weeks – 10/8 to 21/8
- AutoCad - 2 weeks – 20/7 to 31/7
- 3D MAX - 3 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- AutoCad + 3D MAX (introduction) 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- Photography Basic - 2 weeks – 20/7 to 31/7
- Photography + Multimedia - 3 weeks – 3/8 to 21/8
- Photography Basic + Photoshop - 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- Indesign - 2 weeks – 20/7 to 31/7
- Indesign + Photoshop - 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- Screen Printing - 2 weeks – 20/7 to 31/7
- Screen Printing + Photoshop - 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- Interior Decoration - 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8
- Fashion Design - 5 weeks – 20/7 to 21/8